You know what? It IS all about “who you know”. Let’s face it, this economy is on shaky ground. As witnessed by the collapse of some of Wall Street’s powerhouse companies we never know when our job is in jeopardy. If your company collapsed tomorrow, what would you do? Do you have a solid network of key decision makers who could help you land your next job? Do you have a contingency plan like starting a business? Chances are if you haven’t taken the time to build a strong network, you don’t have many allies who can help you in a pinch.
Fearless Networking, based on the book written by Adrienne Graham, gives you the foundations of becoming a fearless networker. In this session, you will learn:
* Branding yourself
* Build, communicate with and tap into your network
* Networking with top executives and key decision makers
* Making a memorable impression on the people you meet
* Positioning yourself as a subject matter expert and an asset
* Being a fearless networker
* Navigating and tapping into traditional and social networking
* Using networking to advance your career or build your business
* Building a proper Inner Circle (aligning yourself with power brokers)
* Networking ‘Seasons’
* Networking strategies
Don’t miss this dynamic session that prepares you to become a powerful and empowered networker. Your real networking experience begins at this seminar. Adrienne Graham gives attendees a look into her own networking journey, shares her experiences and best advice on building your own network from a position of confidence and strength, and gets the audience involved in interactive networking exercises.
Date: April 4, 2009
Time: 11 AM- 2 PM EST
Location: Online Webcast- must have internet and phone access
Cost: $69 (refer 2 friends who register & get $10 off your registration! Limit 2 referrals per person.)
Space is limited and advanced registration is required. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4000183
Drawing will be conducted for a $25 American Express Gift Check, a copy of the book Go Ahead, Talk to Strangers, and 1 free networking coaching session with Adrienne Graham.